Dear PACE Runs Participant,
Here at PACE Runs our priority is the safety and health of our participants, volunteers and staff.
We have been actively monitoring the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 in NYC, assessing the current state of the outbreak and anticipating the future severity of COVID-19.
Given the trajectory of the outbreak, our upcoming race “the Brooklyn We Go Hard 5K” scheduled for Saturday, March 28th has been cancelled.
We understand that many of you were looking forward to attending the race, especially given the cancellation of other events. It is in the best interest of our participants, volunteers and staff that we take this precautionary measure.
To continue to put the interests of our participants first and provide the best service, we have refined our refund policy.
All participants signed up for the Brooklyn We Go Hard 5K will have the option to one of the following:
- Race transfer: A participant can sign up for one of PACE Runs’ other races of the 2020 season at no additional charge.
- Guaranteed entry for next year: A participant can opt to run the cancelled race event for 2021 at no additional charge.
- Virtual Run: A participant can complete the cancelled race as a virtual run, provide proof of completion, AND upon completion receive his/her/their race shirt and medal for that cancelled race.
- Donate: A race participant can opt to have their registration fees from the canceled race donated to one of PACE Runs’ charity partners.
- Full refund: A race participant has the option to request a full refund for the canceled race.
An email will go out to all participants of the Brooklyn We Go Hard 5K on Monday, March 16, 2020 with instructions on how to select the option you would like to move forward with.
As for any future PACE Runs events, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak and adhere to any orders be issued at the local/state/federal level.
Thank you for being a part of the PACE Runs family. We appreciate you. We look forward to seeing you at one of our future PACE Runs events.