Join us for our first ever Central Park run. Enjoy running 4.04 miles of beautiful scenery in Central Park. The Central Park PACE is almost here. Be sure to bring your family and friends out to cheer and experience this festive event!
Please give yourself extra time to travel. Important information about race day can be found below.
The official hashtag for this event is: #centralparkpace
The Naumburg Bandshell is located mid-park from 66th to 72nd Streets at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park. Enter the park at 72nd Street and 5th Avenue on the east side or at 72nd Street and Central Park West on the west side. Please check MTA Trip Planner for up to date and detailed mass transit directions. Subway
- East side: 6 train to 68th or 77th Streets; N, R or W trains to 5th Avenue
- West side: 1, 2, 3, 9, B or C trains to 72nd Street
- East side: M1, M2, M3 or M4 to 72nd Street and 5th Avenue
- West side: M7, M10, or M11 to 72nd Street and Central Park West
- Crosstown: M66 or M72 to Central Park West or Fifth Avenue
There will be a nurse and/or EMT on staff and first aid kits available at the start/finish line. If at any time you experience or see anything that may need an emergency response, make it known to one of our staff members. Again, all staff and volunteer members will be wearing neon orange safety vest.
Restrooms for our race participants and spectators can be found at the registration area and throughout the park.